Over to You – the task-based course that turns learners into users of English.
Over to You is a secondary course for young teenagers who already have some knowledge of English. A range of challenging and enjoyable tasks encourage students to focus on and achieve specific learning goals.
Over to You is:
– Task-based: step by step tasks,end-of-unit projects and clear, achievable learning goals.
– Learner-centred: varied and lively activities which encourage active learning.
– Cross-curricular: introduces students to English in the wider world.
– Systematic: thorough language practice, constant recycling and regular consolidation.
– Flexible: suitable for mixed ability classes.